Taylor Leibow LLP is a full-service Chartered Professional Accounting firm located in Hamilton, Ontario. For over 70 years, Taylor Leibow has served a diverse set of clients and is one of the largest independent CPA firms in the Hamilton and Burlington regions.
Taylor Leibow is looking for a full-time Manager to join our Accounting and Assurance department.
- CPA designation;
- 5+ years of experience in a public accounting firm; and
- Previous management experience within public accounting.
- Manage audit, review, and notice to reader engagements from initial planning through to review;
- Perform in-depth reviews of engagements to ensure compliance with professional and firm standards;
- Maintain regular contact with clients and provide updates on engagement process;
- Develop a strong understanding of clients’ business to better identify opportunities and areas of risk;
- Communicate significant issues and proposed solutions to engagement partner;
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to Assurance team members; and
- Complete annual team member performance evaluations.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Leadership qualities;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team Player;
- Coaching and training skills;
- Accurate and pays attention to detail;
- Business development skills;
- Organizational skills; and
We strive to create an environment of team work, open communication, integrity, trust, honesty, and mutual respect. Balancing commitments to clients, family, and the community in which we live and work, are core values of our professional environment.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Chelsey Montgomery, Human Resources, at email@example.com.
Taylor Leibow LLP is an equal opportunity employer. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or may require an accommodation during the application process, please contact Chelsey Montgomery at 905-523-0000.