Are you a qualified CPA? Have you always wanted to take the summer off or work reduced hours? If so, Taylor Leibow has an opportunity for you! We are looking for a seasonal Supervisor/Senior Accountant to work in our Hamilton office. We encourage CPAs with experience in public accounting to apply.
Hours of Work
- January to June – 35-40 hours/week. Overtime is not expected for this role during tax season.
- July and August – summer off.
- September to December – potential for hours based on work requirements.
Taylor Leibow LLP is a full-service CPA firm located in Hamilton, Ontario. For the last 70 years, Taylor Leibow has served a diverse set of clients and is one of the largest independent public accounting firms in the Hamilton and Burlington regions.
The responsibilities of the Supervisor/Senior Accountant would include the planning, execution, and completion of audit, review, and notice to reader engagements. This would include preparing financial statements with supporting working paper documentation and income tax returns, as well as completing other audit, accounting, and tax requirements as necessary. The successful candidate may also be responsible for reviewing files, training, and providing feedback to junior team members.
- CPA designation
- 3 years’ experience in a CPA firm
- 3 years’ experience utilizing Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Our Ideal Candidate
- Leadership qualities;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team Player;
- Accurate and pays attention to detail;
- Supervisory/Training skills;
- Organizational skills; and
Please email a cover letter and resume to Chelsey Montgomery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taylor Leibow LLP is an equal opportunity employer. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or may require an accommodation during the application process please contact Chelsey Montgomery, HR Administrator at 905-523-0000.