As Business Valuations & Economic-Loss Specialist of Taylor Leibow, Scott focuses primarily on the preparation of damage quantification and valuation reports. Scott has experience quantifying damages for commercial and personal injury litigation, insurance claims, and accident benefits. Scott also specializes in forensic accounting assignments.
In 2017, Scott was named by The Business Link as one of top 40 under 40 in Hamilton through his business success and contribution to the community.
Scott is involved with:
- Litigation Support
- Investigative & Forensic Accounting
- Economic Loss Quantification
- Accident Benefits Quantification
Education and Designations
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce, McMaster University
- CPA, CA Designation
- Diploma in Investigative and Forensic Accounting, University of Toronto
- IFA Designation
- CBV Designation
- CFF Designation
- President and Director, Brain Injury Services